- economistyouth.c... and valuetrue.com map 1948-2018 death of distance's sustainability of youth
- Poverty Museums Grameen Dialogues to Youth Ambassadors of POP
- economistunivers... -.. ...transformatio... edutech - youth = win-win currency of SDG generation?
- Entrepreneurial Revolution Curriculum Founded 1968, The Economist, Norman Macrae
- Economistchildre... - where do economists & educators most value or devalue children?
- 2025now- The Economist 1984 : 2025 = last year sustainability
- GLOBAL YOUTH Hub - how youth co-create jobs
- economistbbc.com banking will linkin how many of youth 10000's greatest job creators?
- Economistchina.n... thanks china - sustaining 4 billion under 30s
- civics curriculum are needed the world over - whats common, whaps specific by superplace
- futureofgirls.co... and damocity.net welcomes all open technology heroines and heroes
- will you partner world record jobs
- 2100now.com welcome 128 years mediating sustainability net generation -The Economist 1972
- opportunityGOALS... help turn sustainability goals into youth opportunity
- economistenglish... where can english speaking youth most help sustainability generation
- G20 NOW – Uniting human sustainability
- educationopen.co... tracking #learninggenerat... and educationcommiss...
- yunusglobal.com - what should every 7th grader up be free to linkin round muhammad yunus and 2030now
- 2015now diary of sustainability millennials celebration
- worldsbestmoms - How many of our members are youth's 10000 greatest job creators
- Can MaCapitalism Sustain the Net Generation and the planet
- welcome to sino world trade platform - map what sme value chain youth are building www
- detecting what if history's future chartered by women & youth not big old belligerent men?
- valuing sustainability alumni and youth economies
- beltroadtech.com - interview whos youth who to
- CyberChinacenter... POP Round The World: Value Rejuvenation of World Social Trade
- brac china voted best potential partnership in world of globalyouth
- consciousyouthwo... - whither sustainability world - little sisters versus big brothers
- welcome YOUTH WORLD BANK aka trilliondollarau... blog
- economistsocial.... publishers world record book of jobs creation
- EconomistAsia.ne... loveq= hemisphere of nations share girls' dream to end poverty
- economistclubs.c... -for parents investing in creative children = place's economy, sustainability
- map brac
- will hub help any of youth's 100000 greatest job creators
- ABC of pro-youth worldwide markets that POP, women4E and bottom-up economists partners can free
- Can under 30s save NY & China & Europe? - who's collaboration entrepreneur who
- welcome to EconomistJapan.c...
- friends of columbiachina.ne... peace and open space technology for jobs hungry millennials
- blockchaincity.n... aka blog century pacific welcome you
- TO changing education's amy&norman - searchers world record jobs creators chinese-english
- tsinghua.co.uk best spaces to speak english - tsinghua and ...
- people I'd like to introduce my daughter's future -50000 alumni of being global youth
- e- satellite of world record jobs creators, unWOMENs, mobile empowerment & MOOCYUNUS
- this is young persons search of whom in china trump could meet to be good for both countries trades
- uschinaweb.com celebrating exchanges of us and chinese youth to grow web of 21st Century
- help mecourses.com search for best jobs courses in world
- quarterbilliongi... valuetrue.com WRJC ask what if #1461now days left to unite sustainability
- welcome to SDGIRLS.net and economistsports....
- welcome To povertyuni.com - and economicsports.c...
- jobslearning.net which MOOCs, investor models, prof trusts empower millennials jobs, end poverty?
- aid the biggest market failure of all because to date its attracted every sort of market's failing
- projects celebrating women4empowermen...
- welcome to futuresofeducati... aka will BRAC be number 1 mooc in world of pro-youth partners
- OpenSustainabili... aka journal of social business
- help discover livelihood purposes of millennials world service media
- Which Capitals Countries are sustainabilty investing children & greatest #learninggenerat...
- interviews stimulated by first 20 years of mobilising women4empowermen... - www.unwomens.com
- What if maryland valued millennial students as most connected, educated, collaborative
- economistwebs.co... alibabauni.com
- innovating economics to sustain net generation
- ? most valued women by The Economist 1843 to 2018
- TGIM! -Conscious Inner City Solutions Linkedin By Thurgood Marshall's Baltimore
- Which are the most pro-youth collaborations capitals on the planet?
- welcome to microfranchisetr... dedicated to The Economists 1972-1984 Entrepreneurial Revolution
- Brooklyn and NY youth will develop how many of sustainable youth's top 10000 job creators?
- urgently asking can each half of the world (under and over 30) help sustain the planet
- economistbangla.... POP sustainability goals: little sisters outrace big brothers
- essential mooc if 2010 is to be youth's most productive decade
- economistargenti... can g20 argentina be turning point in global2.0
- ................... fifth economy
- BRI.school Valuing futue of Girl's 7worlds.net ArcticUni.com chinathanks.org
- pop goes world -mathsclubs.com : is end poverty # 1 system goal of best maths and faith leaders
- EconomistDiary.c... thanks AmyChina QuarterBillionGi...
- can small enterprises blossom along sustainability road the way they did along silk road
- dear under 30s - welcome to search sustainable curriculum of growing your world with china
- Is George Soros The World Record Jobs Creator ?
- economistasean.c... 10000 big-small investor trusts like asean
- CatholicUni.com IF university open space students - POP social value Pope Francis & Jim Kim
- economisteurope.... invites parents, youth to ask can we end legacy of empire in time to sustain C21
- Investing in Millennials Goals and Collaboration Networks
- news and economics explain futures - help sustainable youth find good ones
- which will be first 2500 places of half-million people joining jeju's green big bang
- help map 21st "friends" guide to #learninggenerat...
- china youth map global society
- EconomistBelt.co... mapping EWTP^energy = world record job creators
- girls will linkin how many of youth's 10000 greatest job creators?
- MA Kim ...will interconnect how many of youth's 10000 greatest jobs builders?
- welcome to amazonuni.com and economistamerica...
- map 20 places to save sdgen in 2020s HK +5 islands +14 continental open spaces?
- GlobalYouthJobs.... -- scots will linkin how many of youth's 10000 greatest job creators?
- digitalcooperati... what if education helped youth be sdg generation? YouthGlobalAffai... -
- UnionABC.com - America, Britain, China communities of learning and small enterprises
- water will linkin how many of youth 10000's greatest job creators
- EconomistFuture.... -what future do you invite millennials to exponentially sustain
join us at astra.place to vote on which eu leaders are sustainable -othe covid meta - eg mayo
scandals 20 years in making - how govs underinvested in basic mnra research ...also 20 years ago i was lucky to meet a professor of nature at bath uni -i am terrified by what he knows but top down medical bureaucrats dont
|experts in ebola are not in covid|
of healthy kind, of servant leader kind, of food security, of education kind, of credit kind, of solar kind, of other machine intel kind
|37th year of economist debate- who will get last mile in time forpost-covid's sdg generation?- biden?, africa?, bangladesh?, far east islands, rest asia continent, euro, latinam, womens lives, colored lives..||.||my second most exciting moment in life- meeting sir fazle abed 1 2- he had designed a rural health service for one of the ten most populous nations from scratch? which do you think sir fazle need more help from health genii or financial genii? -more here|
2020 telehealth hinge moment our biggest challenge in 2020s is not the virus it is failing to unite around designing a world so next girl or boy born has a joyful chance at a productive life- that depends on 3 skills thriving in ever community - the health servant (economisthealth.com), the livelihood educator (economistuniversity.com) and the financial servant (economistbank.com.)
however we have known since the end of world war 2 that we need new maps than those that 8 largest empires had ruled planet with - and that 4 new technologies and types of mediation will multiply this sustainably up or crashing down until mother natures selects us as next dod- more at girlsworldbank.com
|who published 13 global health challenges 1/13/2020 - help update them -related search malaria : fda -messy https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/nih-cancels-funding-for-bat-coronavirus-research-project-67486|
virus unknowns help unwomens list some twitter dialogues 1 2 3 firstname.lastname@example.org
ByeBye human race unless you can help us find medical word's top 10 World Record Jobs Creators 9 8 7 ...Ironically knowledge of the curriculum of entrepreneurial revolution - as the net generation's opportunity to collaborate in human sustainability peaked in 1984 - unless you can help World Record Jobs Creators retrieve it now - thanks chris macrae wash dc text 240 316 8157 EconomistDiary.com ERworld.tv amychina.net Anyone seriously transparent about affordable global health and sustainability needs to develop segments of health services and then decide whether an integrated service is still to have place boundaries. THE BLOCKCHAIN WARS. New media is always a battle between the forces for evil who linkin fast and those who needed to open space for a deeper social order (which takes time). Understanding blockchain mapping will also be absolutely essential: it may be how sustainability's last call is won by little sisters or lost to big brothers. these are the most exciting times to be alive.. 4 markets human sustainability depends on health & . linkedin UNwomens - question collab blog editors: email@example.com washington DC
online library of norman macrae...world record jobs creators: sir fazle abed .. jim kim.JKU. larry brilliant.. gerge soros..paul farmer .leana wen .BillionGirlsBoys network
Thursday, June 10, 1971
From Me to Everyone: 12:55 PM
my favorite India education project https://www.google.com/search?q=sunita+global+dream&oq=sunita+global+dream&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30.14128j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
my favorite Asian partnerships www.abedmooc.com
my co-blogs www.youthmarkets.com www.economistasia.net
connect LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/aksheyaa-akilan-2587a8147/?originalSubdomain=in
From Aksheyaa Akilan to Everyone: 01:04 PM
Thank you for joining us today!
From Satwik Saxena to Everyone: 01:04 PM
From Aksheyaa Akilan to Everyone: 01:05 PM
Manojj is the Project & Research officer for Hibiscus Foundation He is explaining the projects we do
Delighted to have you here, would love to hear from you and the work you do after manojj :)
From Manojj/He,Him/India to Everyone: 01:06 PM
Thank you! Ill be leaving for now and join back later! Have a wonderful session ahead!
From Aksheyaa Akilan to Everyone: 01:06 PM
Thank yo umanojj
From Abhirami Rao to Everyone: 01:10 PM
From Me to Everyone: 01:10 PM
can we share email firstname.lastname@example.org
From Abhirami Rao to Everyone: 01:11 PM
Noted Christopher sir, thank you for joining us :)
From Me to Everyone: 01:11 PM
whatssapp +1 240 316 8157
From Satwik Saxena to Everyone: 01:14 PM
From Abhirami Rao to Everyone: 01:15 PM
Thank you for your contact details, Satwik!
We’ll be in touch