|telehealth hinge moment economisthealth.com our biggest challenge in 2020s is not the virus it is failing to unite around designing a world so next girl or boy born has a joyful chance at a productive life- that depends on 3 skills thriving in ever community - the health servant (economisthealth.com), the livelihood educator (economistuniversity.com) and the financial servant (economistbank.com.)|
however we have known since the end of world war 2 that we need new maps than those that 8 largest empires had ruled planet with - and that 4 new technologies and types of mediation will multiply this sustainably up or crashing down until mother natures selects us as next dod- more at girlsworldbank.com
|who published 13 global health challenges 1/13/2020 - help update them -related search malaria : fda -messy https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/nih-cancels-funding-for-bat-coronavirus-research-project-67486|
virus unknowns help unwomens list some twitter dialogues 1 2 3 firstname.lastname@example.org
ByeBye human race unless you can help us find medical word's top 10 World Record Jobs Creators 9 8 7 ...Ironically knowledge of the curriculum of entrepreneurial revolution - as the net generation's opportunity to collaborate in human sustainability peaked in 1984 - unless you can help World Record Jobs Creators retrieve it now - thanks chris macrae wash dc text 240 316 8157 EconomistDiary.com ERworld.tv amychina.net Anyone seriously transparent about affordable global health and sustainability needs to develop segments of health services and then decide whether an integrated service is still to have place boundaries. THE BLOCKCHAIN WARS. New media is always a battle between the forces for evil who linkin fast and those who needed to open space for a deeper social order (which takes time). Understanding blockchain mapping will also be absolutely essential: it may be how sustainability's last call is won by little sisters or lost to big brothers. these are the most exciting times to be alive.. 4 markets human sustainability depends on health & . linkedin UNwomens - question collab blog editors: email@example.com washington DC
online library of norman macrae...world record jobs creators: sir fazle abed .. jim kim.JKU. larry brilliant.. gerge soros..paul farmer .leana wen .BillionGirlsBoys network
Thursday, September 6, 2018
The United Nations is hosting two High-level Meetings this month, one focused on noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) and the other on tuberculosis (TB). Luckily for you: we’ve got a repertoire of materials to break it all down for you! Here’s a short summary:
- September 26, 2018: UN HLM on TB (first ever!)
- September 27, 2018: UN HLM on NCDs
- Here’s a PowerPoint that breaks down NCDs and what PIH is doing at our sites
- Here’s an article written by Drs. Farmer and Liu titled: The Neglected Solution to the TB crisis
- You can find a PowerPoint on TB and our work with bilateral TB funding here
- The Stop TB Partnership just published three articles on TB which you can find here
TB ACTION ITEMS:
The Stop TB Partnership announced 26 days to September 26 and outlines action items you can take, feel free to read all about it here but I’ve broken it down below!
- Flood Twitter and Facebook with messages to priority Heads of State urging them to attend the #UNHLM to #EndTB on September 26, 2018 in #NewYork
- Wondering what their twitter handles are? Check this out.
- Template 1: "We urge [insert Name of Head of State/Government] to join forces NOW and attend the #UNHLMTB to #EndTB on 26th September 2018 in #NewYork. @StopTB @WHO"
- The table below reflects the Twitter blast campaign focus for the Stop TB Partnership - if we join forces, we'll be more effective, FOCUS ON THE DATES BELOW.
|September 12||Indonesia, Canada, Ukraine|
|September 19||China, Norway, Kazakhstan, DRC|
|September 24||Pakistan, Australia, France|
2. Participate in the LightUpForTB initiative! Write to your local representative (mayor, governor, etc.) and urge them to join this unique global campaign which lights up landmarks in your cities and countries with red lights to mark this historic moment.
NCDs ACTION ITEMS:
The Global Week of Action on NCDs is happening RIGHT NOW. Here’s what you can do to get involved and show your support for the improvement of health and lives of all people in all places!
- Use #EnoughNCDs and tag @PIH and @NCDSynergies and share stories of people impacted by NCDs
- Follow, support, and retweet @NCDSynergies @NCDIPoverty and @PIH throughout September
- Want more ideas? Check this out
Reminder: we will be focusing our November fundraising campaign on TB- so even if you can’t participate in the action items, these are great resources to read and become familiar with. If you want to learn more about people at PIH sites and other low-resource settings living with NCDs, click here. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re here to help.